Saturday, February 13, 2010


Proud of my little sis
Posted on FEBRUARY 6, 2010 by gaby post comment


Today I came up to spend time with my little sister (Gaby Pacheco). It occurred to me that the only way I could truly spend some quality time with her is to walk on the Trail for a whole day. While walking with them, four words kept coming to mind: Love, Courage, Endurance, and Focus.

Why Love? Because of the hard work they are doing for us the “undocumented” to put up with some people’s intolerant attitudes and to address the various forms of mistreatment that are often too difficult to understand; to digest.

Courage, to be walking through desolate, unknown places that some would never even think of passing through.

Endurance, to walk under the sun, against the wind, and sometimes beneath cold rain.

Focus, to always keep in mind the final goal no matter what. Different curve balls are thrown at them each day and yet they still carry on strong.

I THANK my sister and the Trail of DREAMs!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PHYSICAL, AND MENTAL EFFORT YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING INTO THIS ENDEAVOR ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US.



-Mari Pacheco

(Gaby's Sister)

link to http://trail2010.org/blog/2010/feb/6/proud-my-little-sis/

No comments: